Imperia Ally
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imperia Alliance Valhalla

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)

Go down 
+10
xMystogan
Kaathe
FistKing
Cobra
sadnesss
PirateOne
BrocLesnar
Guusss
ArhaiosMg
Warwolf
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Warwolf

Warwolf

Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) Empty
PostSubject: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2013 12:12 pm

Welcome im a GM of Gulid AeriaS

i see o ally 1 slot for gulid thats why i asking abaut it , last week i speak with my members and they really wanna be helpfull and Strong gulid like other on this ally , players rush lvls and make a support chars

if have any questions just post or MM ing WarWolfPL or AeriaS

ty and see u all on CS Smile
Back to top Go down
ArhaiosMg

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Guusss

Guusss

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:32 am

+1
Back to top Go down
BrocLesnar

BrocLesnar

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 1:08 pm

After heard Arhaios and Gusss in guild chat and read the advantages of have AeriaS (pollish guild) i have more clear my mind about this for 2 things:

1) they are ppl that rush lvls and are in way to be pro very soon, his leader Aerias DL (Warwolf in Imperia) is a great guy and very respectful
2) Like they are pollish guild they can take some InVictos members that its a guild with GM Off

+1 for that Smile
Back to top Go down
PirateOne

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 4:52 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
sadnesss

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 7:04 pm

why not ......^^
+1
Back to top Go down
ArhaiosMg

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:01 am

Well, I have to say some things about my vote and give some info to our members:

1/ I have spoken with Aerias GM, seems to be a nice person. He is in Imperia for some time now, he is active and kind.

2/ I use Pollito, Sofi 's emg to lvl up Ahloth. Pollito is on Aerias guild now so I can see some things. They seem to be an active guild with ppl rushing lvls.

3/ For ppl that like numbers, Aerias is no28 in guild rankings, last time i have checked. They have 66 memmbers at the moment.

4/ After the conversation with their GM, he told us (to me and Guusss) that he can have a lot of space for recruiting if needed, cause he has second characters that can kick. So there is an opportunity to become stronger if recruiting goes well.

5/They are Polish like InVictos that need an active GM. InVictos can join Aerias, so they will create a strong Polish guild like the old Flames. For ppl that count numbers this means that Aerias will be close to top 10 in guild rankings, if InVIctos join them. This will be great and in addition ally will have a slot to recruit one more guild.

6/ The only negative opinion comes from Cobra21, nothing to do with guild something personal with their GM. I will tell Cobra21 to write here, so we can hear the negative opinion
Back to top Go down
Cobra

Cobra

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:30 am

kkk

look guys , as you know and in real life everyone cannot LIKE evryone.
this can happen in game too , i believe especially the guys who play MU for years in this server Valhalla have friends here and ppl who dont like at all.
I was in guild AeriaS long time ago even before he make ALLIES with other guilds. I did not even had char 380lvl. I did not like his altitude , his behaviour and the way he see the game etc. Its clearly personal reason/opinion. In the other hand i see that from the time he entered guild he is very respectful , he is "OK'' . I wrote this answer as a reply to my good friend and countryman Antreas (ArhaiosMg) and to all guild members so u can know why i also voted -1 in recruitment post.

Anyway i m thinking leaving guild cause i face some problems in my real life and i dont have time to play a lot etc..
That has nothing to do with AeriaS you can ask Diego he knows... Guild needs high lvl pvp chars that can help in events
wars etc.. A SM and inactive i dont think can help a lot ^^... I believe that i will return soon
GL all
Back to top Go down
FistKing

FistKing

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 am

+1 king
Back to top Go down
Warwolf

Warwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:09 pm

RUSH !!!
Back to top Go down
Kaathe

Kaathe

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 5:14 pm

+1 Smile
Back to top Go down
xMystogan

xMystogan

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 9:38 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Warwolf

Warwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 11:25 am

and ?? no1 more want vote ??

PLIZZ RUSH VOTE !!!
Back to top Go down
Powerglide

Powerglide

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:24 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Nekros

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:14 am

+1
Back to top Go down
DLSkyWays

DLSkyWays

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:33 am

+1 form me ! AeriaS is a really nice and friendly Guy he will more work for our ally

Good luck bro Welcome to our ally

Last edited by DLSkyWays on Wed May 01, 2013 4:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Imperios

Imperios

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:44 am

im still want to know what did happen with my EBK "wadjet" that u was using o.o?
Back to top Go down
Warwolf

Warwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:53 am

i Buy this acc from HUNTERxMG and change nick name cause Wadjet i dont like :p

now is RushForte on us ally Smile

abaut acc u must talk with hunter i just buy it Smile

anything more ??
Back to top Go down
Warwolf

Warwolf

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:18 pm

CLOSED !!!!

GL GUYS
Back to top Go down
Imperios

Imperios

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:13 am

i ll close it for now

/CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)   Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gulid AeriaS Want Join ally xFire :)
Page 1 of 1